What is Ozone?
Ozone is nature's "active oxygen" and is composed of three oxygen atoms (o3) whereas oxygen is composed of two (o2). Ozone is created naturally in the earth's atmosphere in two ways. The first is when the sun's ultraviolet rays meet the oxygen already present in the earth's air, which creates the protective ozone layer. The second and more common way ozone is produced is when lightning strikes the oxygen in the air converting oxygen to ozone. Ozone is detectable by the fresh, clean scent you find after a rainstorm, and is essentially the driving component of fresh, clean air. Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer known to mankind and is the alternative water purifier to traditional chemicals.
- Ozone is "active oxygen", nature's special element. (Each ozone molecule consists of three oxygen atoms.)
- Ozone is a natural purifier.
- Ozone is created in nature by the combination of oxygen in air and the ultraviolet rays of the sun or by the corona discharge that occurs during a lightning storm.
- Ozone has the clean, fresh scent noticed after a rainstorm.
- Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer safely used.
- Ozone is the alternative water purifier to traditional chemicals such as chlorine and bromine.
- Ozone is one of the most powerful disinfectants available, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or detergents.
- Ozone gas from our process leaves absolutely no residue.
- Your clothes, bedding and linens will be sanitized and smell fresh and clean.
- Your food will not be harmed. In fact, Ozone is approved by the FDA as a food additive/preservative and is commonly used for water purification.
- Earth Blue System's technology is a less costly alternative to other methods of solving mold and air quality issues