Earth Blue Systems, LLC.
© 2010 Earth Blue Systems, LLC. All Rights Reserved
The Earth Blue Systems Technician will:
- Check to see that the HVAC filter has been pulled and set your thermostat to the
appropriate setting. Be sure new filters are available to install when the treatment process is complete.
- Seal off openings to the
exterior, such as:
- Exhaust Fans
- Door Thresholds
- Exterior of overhead Garage Doors (if garage is to be cleaned)
- All other
openings in envelope of building, i.e. (openings to the attic)
- Check to make sure all cabinet doors, drawers, and closet doors are
open, and that seat cushions and mattresses are set on edge.
- Post "DO NOT ENTER" Signs and emergency call numbers at all entrances.
- Ensure ALL PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS have been REMOVED.
- Ensure that the property owner closes and secures all entrances.
- Open all cabinet doors and drawers
- Close all windows
- Open all closet doors
- Set all cushions, pillows and mattresses
Day of Service
A service technician will meet the property owner to gain entrance to the home and will remain until the setup
is complete. Setup time is typically 45-60 minutes but can vary somewhat.
- Homeowner should have two new high efficiency
particulate (HEPA) filters - merv 8 or higher.
- Place one new filter in the HVAC system and exchange it with the second filter after
- Change filters every 30 days thereafter.
- Vacuum floors and furniture with HEPA vacuum cleaner or schedule a professional cleaning
Ozone is Earth's Purifier!
Ozone produced at these concentrations (In excess of 400ppm and up to 800ppm) is strong enough to perform mold treatment as well as
bacterial and viral disinfection. Our process will kill mold, bacteria, smoke odors, pet odors, pests, termites, bed bugs, MRSA,
E.coli, and other indoor pollutants.
Since our UV generated Ozone is household safe, no removal of material items is necessary before
or after application.
Simply remove all people, plants and pets during the treatment process...Return a few hours later to a
Did You Know?
Our generators were tested by an independent research company and found to be 99.99% effective in killing indoor biological
contaminants including Viruses, Bacteria, MRSA, Mold, E.coli, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Anthrax, Salmonella, Listeria, and Legionella.
Our treatment process also eradicates smoke odor, dust mites, bed bugs, cockroaches, insects and other vermin and pests.
Have Verified the Effectiveness of O3 as a Safe Disinfectant.